There’s nothing more comforting than a classic oatmeal cookie.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Makes 2 dozen
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups Quaker Rolled Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Using a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and two eggs, one at a time.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda in another bowl.
- Add to the butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Mix in the oats until combined.
- Spoon batter onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, a couple of inches apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on a pan before serving.