Breakfast Sandwich Roll Up
9 slices white bread
3-4 rashers bacon, cooked
2 breakfast sausages, cooked
1 tablespoon butter
1. Stack the slices of bread and cut the crusts off.
2. Arrange the slices in a 3×3 square on clingfilm, overlapping them slightly.
3. Roll out with a rolling pin until they are all combined together.
4. Spread ketchup over the square, then add the scrambled egg, bacon and sausages to the bottom third of the square.
5. Roll up and remove the cling film. Cut in half.
6. Heat up the butter in a pan.
7. Fry the rolls in butter until all sides are golden brown.