3 tablespoons toffee sauce
150 grams brown sugar
100 grams butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
125 grams plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
100 grams chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Mash the banana and mix in the toffee sauce.
3. Whisk in the brown sugar and butter, followed by the eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Fold in the flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
5. Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for about an hour.
6. Spoon onto the tray and bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.