Get in on the trend and make your own batch of salted egg chips at home!
2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
5 pieces bird’s eye chilies, sliced
- In a large saucepan, heat oil for deep frying. Dip a wooden utensil into the oil to check the temperature. If the wooden utensil sizzles, it’s ready for frying.
- Add basil leaves and cook until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Using the same oil, cook the potatoes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- In another saucepan, sautè salted duck egg yolks until soft. Add butter and cook until melted.
- Take the pan off the heat and toss the potato chips until well coated.
Via Yummy PH | How to Make Salted Egg Chips