Here is what you’ll need!
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
1 head cauliflower
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 500˚F/260˚C.
2. Remove the leaves and stem of the cauliflower and transfer pieces to a food processor.
3. Rice the cauliflower by pulsing it in the food processor, or by shredding it on a box grater.
4. Once riced, transfer to a large bowl and microwave for 4 minutes. Let it cool down for a few minutes before handling!
5. Transfer cooked cauliflower to a clean towel and wring out as much liquid as possible.
Place wrung cauliflower in a bowl and combine with mozzarella, oregano, basil, salt, 6. garlic powder, and an egg. Mix well.
7. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cauliflower mixture in the middle. Spread out the mixture and form a circle out of the cauliflower mixture, pushing along the edge to raise a “crust.”
8. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust has become golden brown in the center and on the edges.
9. Top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings, being careful not to overload the pizza.
10. Bake for another 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese has fully melted.