If you’re craving for cake but don’t like baking, you can try your hand at this creamy and delicious ice box recipe. It’s made with fresh pineapples, mangoes, and cream. All you have to do is layer all the ingredients, pop it in the fridge and you’re all set!
Don’t forget to use Alaska Crema All-Purpose Cream when you make one—the richness of the cream gives a nice contrast to the tanginess of the mangoes and the pineapples.
Prep Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins Ready In: 45 mins Yield: 6-8 Cooking Method: Asssemble and Freeze
INGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons Alaska Sweetened Condensed Milk 1/2 cup crushed pineapple 1 pack Alaska Crema All-Purpose Cream1/4 cup pineapple juice 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin24 pieces otap 4 pieces ripe mangoes, Sliced
- Mix Alaska Sweetened Condensed Milk with the crushed pineapple and set aside.
- Whip chilled Alaska Crema until cream thickens then mix with the pineapple mixture.
- Pour pineapple juice in a pan then sprinkle with gelatin. Set aside for a few minutes before placing pan over a pot of simmering water. Stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Fold in gelatin mixture into the pineapple cream mixture.
- Alternately layer a 10×6 inch rectangular dish or your container of choice with otap , the pineapple cream, and mangoes. Top off with crushed otap and chill to set.